Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Neck Monsters

I want to make this short and to the point, so that you get my message which is in brief, "be careful of what you put into your body."  MCA's (of The Beastie Boys) death has hit close to home, because I have been dealing with thyroid issues (monster in the neck) likely caused by fluoride and bromide toxicity.  Who knows what these chemicals may have done in the long term, had I not found them. These nasty halides are occupying the receptor sites on my thyroid inhibiting it from making thryoid hormone.


What's this?  Hypothryroidism totally sucks, it's like running on two cylindars of a six cylindar car and warrants your friends calling you "pumpkin".  Imagine never having energy to do what you want to, brain fog, messed up cholesterol, fertility, yada yada.  Luckily I have a background in health science, so this is providing a wonderful learning experience, but it's still no fun, and I would like you to avoid it if you can.


Fluoride is found in toothpaste, tap water, at the dentist and other random places you might not think.  Flouride takes up receptor sites in your breasts, thyroid, and other tissues and is a likely cause of cancer. Fluoride toxicity also increases your likelyhood of accumulatig metals such as lead, copper, mercury, and cadmium.  Bromide is in your couch, your mattress, bread, processed foods, inorganic produce, and a hefty dose is hiding in Mt. Dew soda.  As embarrassing as it is to admit, my one 'un-healthy habit', drinking Fresca diet soda is likely where I picked up my toxic levels of bromide.  


May you eat, drink, breathe, and dream clean!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about thyroid problems and what to do about them.


For some excellent info on thyroid look here: http://chriskresser.com/thyroid

No comments:

Post a Comment